Sunday 4 March 2018

Blue Irish Chain Quilt Finished

Welcome!

I have completed my Blue Irish Chain quilt.



This quilt was made using a selection of blue fabrics that I had on hand


Each finished square is 2inches.



This quilt is quilted with straight line quilting, first stitching in the ditch horizontally and vertically around each square to create a 2 inch grid.



Secondly I quilted diagonal lines through some of the grid square to mirror the diagonals of the Irish Chain design



The quilt is finished with a simple check backing with blues and greens and a solid blue binding.


This quilt finishes at 54 x 54 inches, perfect as a small lap quilt or a childs quilt.

For more information on this quilt top see my previous post.

This quilt has been listed for sale in my Etsy shop

Thank you for stopping by.
Vicki


No comments:

Post a Comment