Wowsers, it's been a while since the last Farmers Wife EPP update ... and I haven't completed many blocks since then either. I must rectify this in 2017.
I may try setting myself a 'one block a week' challenge. That way you can all hold me accountable and make sure I stick to it. I would have all of the blocks completed by year end and could start assembling too.
So, here are the 3 blocks that I did complete earlier in the year.
|Farmer's Daughter Quilt Block 76 - Sawtooth|
Completed 14 May 2016
|Farmer's Daughter Quilt Block 77 - Seasons|
Completed 15 April 2016
|Farmer's Daughter Quilt Block 78 - Shooting Star|
Completed 24 April 2016
Quilt stats to date:
- 111 blocks - 77 completed
- 110 cornerstones - 37 completed
- 32 half cornerstones - 12 completed
- 28 setting triangles - nil completed
- 4 small setting triangles - nil completed
- 252 sashing strips - 66 completed
- borders - still undecided what I am going to do here
I have been completing more blocks through January - I'll share those with you soon!
Thanks for popping by