Monday 27 February 2017

2016 EPP Flower Swap - Update 3

Welcome,

Here is the final update of my swapped Hexagon flowers for 2016.


I was late getting my flowers made for my swap partners and actually sent my October, November and December flowers at the beginning of December


The flowers posted were:


October to Debra in Texas USA who requested petals with a small print with small print, check or lines in black & white for the centres


November flowers went to Molly in Texas USA who had no preference on petal fabrics but requested yellow centres


December to Paula in Caloundra here on the Sunshine Coast, Australia.  Paula requested bright, patterned fabric for the flower petals with green centres, I hope they are bright enough



I received the following flowers from my swap partners:


Octobers flowers came from Carrie in Colorado USA

November flowers were received by Geraldine in Northampton in the UK - aren't those buttons cute!

And the flowers I made for myself each moth:
October

November


December


Relevant links:
Thank you for popping by
Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment