Thursday 24 November 2016

I'm back! A Catch Up

Welcome!

Wow, it's been 6 months since I was here ... so much has happened ... we purchased a house and have done LOTS of work here, it's not recognisable.

Of course, that took me away from sewing and blogging ... I did continue to do some hand stitching and have worked on some other projects.  
Plus+ Quilt

Now that I have my  sewing machines set up properly I have jumped back into sewing and am enjoying every minute of it
New Cushion Covers
Over the next month or so I shall show you what I'm working on AND catch up on what has been missed, at least, that's the plan!!
HST Baby Quilt
Now that I have given you a few teasers, I hope that you will pop back in when I give more details of these projects.

Thank you for popping by
Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment