Monday 28 March 2016

2016 EPP Flower Swap - Update 1

Welcome,

After the mass 2015 flower updates, I plan to give quarterly updates in 2016 so as not to overwhelm anyone - myself included!

The following are the flowers that I have sent to my swap partners this quarter:

January - blue or floral flowers were requested by Olivia in the USA 


February - Sue in South Australia requested dark red or civil war fabrics with cream or bone centres

March - Dorritt in the USA is a girl after my own heart and requested pink petals with yellow or blue centres


I received the following flowers:
2015 flowers from Beverley Kirk in the USA

February flowers from Lori in the USA

March flowers from Lynette, Qld Australia



And as usual each month I made some flowers for myself:



Who doesn't love some pretty flowers?!?

Thank you for popping by
Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment