Tuesday 16 February 2016

2015 EPP Flower Swap Round Up 3 - Added

Welcome,

I have shared the monthly swap flowers I sent and the ones I received already.  Each month I also made myself 2 flowers, also in the same colourway as those requested from my swap partners.


I requested flowers with pink/purple petals and a light/white centre.



January
February
March
April


May


June
July
I couldn't resist the dragon fly centre - I was making Bermuda's quilt at the time and was putting some in that!

August


September
October
November 
I received a lovely bag of scraps from a friend where  I found these fabrics for my December Flowers
December
I'm slowly amassing a nice collection of flowers- I'm aiming for a queen size bed 


and I am continually thinking about the setting, I'm thinking white outer petals and an aqua path ... but I don't want the aqua to detract from the flowers.




At the end of December I have a collection of 47 pink and purple flowers. And have already started adding the 2016 flowers.

Thanks for popping by
Vicki



No comments:

Post a Comment